1. Login Account
- User may use the Service by consenting to the TOU. Moreover, User may use additional functions within the Service by logging on to the Service through a Google, Facebook, or Twitter account. When User logs on to the Service, the Service Use Agreement between ALMEX and the said User (hereinafter referred to as the “Service Use Agreement”) shall be deemed to take effect .
- ALMEX may, at its discretion, add services or otherwise make changes to the Service to the extent available to User upon logging on to the account, and User shall consent to the said act. Information concerning such changes shall be notified by ALMEX to User on the service provision screen.
- User shall manage his/her login account at his/her own risk and on his/her own responsibility. If User’s account is used, ALMEX shall deem that such use is the act of the said User. In the event that User suffers losses arising from unauthorized use of his/her account by a third party, the said User shall be liable for any and all such losses. User shall properly manage and maintain his/her own account and may not assign, loan, or authorize the use thereof to a third party for any purpose.
2. Prohibited Acts
User may not, when using the Service, engage in an act falling under any of the following items:
- Acts in violation of laws and regulations or acts related to criminal acts;
- Fraudulent acts or acts of intimidation against ALMEX, other Users of the Service, or other third parties;
- Acts that violate public order and morality;
- Acts infringing on intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy rights, reputation, or other rights or interests of the Company, other Users of the Service, or otherthird parties;
- Act of transmitting through the Service to ALMEX or other Users of the Service information falling under the following:
- Information containing excessively violent or cruel expressions;
- Information containing computer viruses or other harmful computer programs;
- Information containing expressions which damage the reputation or credibility of ALMEX, other Users of the Service or other third parties;
- Information containing excessively obscene expressions;
- Information containing expressions which promote discrimination;
- Information containing expressions which promote suicide and self-injurious behavior;
- Information containing expressions which promote the use of illegal drugs;
- Information containing anti-social expressions;
- Information requesting the diffusion of information to third parties including chain emails;
- Information containing expressions offensive to others; and
- Information for the purpose of meeting unacquainted people of the opposite sex.
- Acts causing excessive loads on the network or the systems, etc. of the Service;
- Acts that are deemed to hinder operation of the Service;
- Act of illegally accessing or attempting to illegally access ALMEX’s network or systems, etc.;
- Act of impersonating a third party;
- Act of using the account information of other Users of the Service;
- Acts of advertising, promotion or solicitation, or business activities which are not permitted by the Company in advance;
- Collecting information of other Users of the Service;
- Acts causing disadvantages, losses, or discomfort to ALMEX, other Users of the Service, or other third parties;
- Act of providing favors to antisocial forces;
- Acts for the purpose of meeting unacquainted people of the opposite sex;
- Acts which directly or indirectly elicit or otherwise facilitate the acts listed in the preceding items; and
- Other acts as deemed inappropriate by ALMEX.
3. Suspension of the Service
In the case of falling under any of the following items, ALMEX may suspend or interrupt provision of all or part of the Service without notifying registered Users. ALMEX shall not be liable for any and all losses suffered by registered Users arising from action taken by ALMEX under this Article:
- In the case of carrying out inspections or maintenance work of computers and systems pertaining to the Service in an urgent manner;
- In the case of interruption of computers or communications lines, etc. due to accident;
- If it becomes impossible to operate the Service due to force majeure, such as earthquake, lightning, fire, storm and flood damage, power outage, and other natural disasters; or
- Other cases where suspension or interruption of the Service is found to be necessary by ALMEX.
4. Title to Rights
Any and all intellectual property rights with respect to ALMEX’s Website and the Service shall belong to ALMEX or the person who grants the license to ALMEX. Permission to use the Service under the TOU does not mean the licensing of intellectual property rights of ALMEX or the person who grants the license to ALMEX with respect to ALMEX’s Website or the Service.
5. Suspension of Use
In the event that User is found by ALMEX to have breached any of the provisions hereof, ALMEX may, without issuing any notice and demand, temporarily or permanently prohibit the said User from using the Service.
6. Change in Service Content and Termination
ALMEX may change the content of the Service or terminate provision of the Service from time to time for its own convenience. In the case of terminating the provision of the Service, ALMEX shall notify User in advance. ALMEX shall not be liable for any and all losses suffered by User arising from the action taken by ALMEX under this Article.
7. Disclaimer and Exclusion of Liability
- ALMEX does not guarantee that the Service conforms to a specific purpose of User; that the Service has the expected functions, commercial value, accuracy, or usefulness; that User’s use of the Service conforms to laws and regulations applicable to User or internal rules, etc. of an industry group; and, that no malfunction will occur.
- ALMEX shall not be liable for compensating for losses suffered by User with respect to the Service including the interruption, suspension, termination, disabled use, or change to the provision of the Service by ALMEX.
- ALMEX shall not be liable for any transactions, communications, or disputes, etc. which occur between User and another User or a third party including a link destination with respect to the Service or ALMEX’s website.
User shall keep in confidence and shall not disclose to any third party publicly-unknown information which has been disclosed by ALMEX to User with respect to the Service under the condition that such information is to be kept in confidence, except where ALMEX’s prior written consent has been obtained.
9. Handling of User Information
- ALMEX shall, at its own discretion, use and disclose user information and data, etc. as statistical information in a form which cannot identify an individual, and User shall not object to the said handling.
10. Amendment to the TOU
ALMEX may amend the TOU. In the case of amending the TOU, ALMEX shall notify User of the said amendment, and if User uses the Service after notification of the details of the said amendment, the said User shall be deemed to have consented to the amendment of the TOU.
11. Transfer of Status Under the Service Use Agreement
In the case of assigning business pertaining to the Service to another company, ALMEX may, in association with the said assignment of business, assign its rights and obligations under the TOU, and user information to the assignee. User shall be deemed to have consented to such assignment of business in advance under this paragraph. For the avoidance of doubt, the assignment of business as used in this paragraph shall include not only the assignment of business under the Companies Act, but also company split and other business transfer.
12. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- The TOU and the Service Use Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Japan. The parties concerned agree to elimination of the application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods even in case sales of goods resulting from the Service.
- The Tokyo District Court shall be the agreed court of first instance with exclusive jurisdiction for any and all disputes arising out of or in relation to the TOU or the Service Use Agreement.
ALMEX welcomes new visitors to the Service at all times and encourages User to link other websites to this website for the purpose of increasing recognition of the Service.
Established on April 26, 2018.