1. Acquisition of User Information
“User Information” as used herein refers to information pertaining to identification of User, action history with the telecommunications service, and other information generated or accumulated on such terminals as User’s smartphone or PC in relation to User or User’s terminal, which is to be collected by the Company under the Policy. User Information to be collected by the Company under the Policy shall contain the following information according to the collection method:
- Information to be provided by another service whose linking with the Service is permitted by User when using the Service:
If User permits the Service to be linked with an external service including social network services when using the Service, the following information shall be collected by ALMEX based on the content permitted by User:
- ID used by User with the said external service; an
- Other information whose disclosure to the link destination is permitted by User through privacy settings of another external service.
- Information to be collected by ALMEX when User uses the Service:
ALMEX may collect information concerning User’s status of accessing the Service and usage method thereof including the following information:
- Terminal information;
- Log information;
- Cookie information; and
- Location information.
2. Purpose of Use
- User Information may be used not only for the purpose of providing the Service as stipulated in paragraph 2 of this Article, but also for other purposes as stipulated in paragraph 3 of this Article.
- Specific purposes of use of User Information with regard to the provision of the Service:
- To share information concerning the Service and respond to inquiries, etc.;
- For other purposes of use incidental to the above purposes of use.
- Purposes of use other than those referred to in the preceding paragraph shall be as follows:
|Purpose of Use||Corresponding User Information Item|
|Assessment of status of use of the Service by Google Analytics||Cookie information|
|To compile statistical data that are processed in a form which cannot identify an individual, thereby providing ALMEX’s service||Terminal information;
Cookie information; and
|To distribute and display advertisements of ALMEX or third parties||Terminal information;
Cookie information; and
|To otherwise use it for marketing||Information to be entered by User in an input form as specified by ALMEX, including names and e-mail addresses|
3. Provision to Third Parties
ALMEX shall not provide personal information from among User Information to a third party without obtaining User’s consent in advance, except in case where disclosure thereof is permitted by laws and regulations including the Personal Information Protection Act; provided, however, that this shall not apply in the following cases:
- In case ALMEX entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary for attaining the purpose of use;
- In case personal information is provided as a result of the succession of the business due to reasons including merger;
- In case it is necessary to cooperate with a state organ or a local government, or a party entrusted thereby in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and if obtaining User’s consent is deemed likely to impede execution of said affairs; and
- Other cases permitted by laws and regulations including the Personal Information Protection Act.
4. Disclosure of Personal Information
If User requests the disclosure or the correction of personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act, ALMEX shall, upon confirming that such request was made by User him/herself, as long as such request is reasonable, correct or disclose such personal information to User without delay (if the said personal information does not exist, ALMEX shall notify User to that effect); provided, however, that this shall not apply in case ALMEX does not assume the duty of disclosure pursuant to laws and regulations including the Personal Information Protection Act.
5. Suspension of Use of Personal Information
If User requests the suspension of use or deletion of his/her personal information pursuant to the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act (hereinafter referred to as the “Suspension of Use, etc.”) on the grounds that his/her personal information was handled outside the scope of the purpose of use originally declared or was acquired by deception or other illicit means, and if there are found to be grounds for such request, ALMEX shall, upon confirming that such request was made by the User him/herself, carry out the Suspension of Use, etc. of personal information without delay, and notify the User to that effect; provided, however, that this shall not apply in case ALMEX does not assume the duty of Suspension of Use, etc. pursuant to laws and regulations including the Personal Information Protection Act.
6. Inquiry Counter
Please contact the inquiry counter below for comments, questions, filing of complaints, and other inquiries concerning the handling of personal information:,
ALMEX shall endeavor to improve the Policy on a continuous basis by reviewing the status of implementation thereof concerning the handling of User Information as appropriate, and thus revise the Policy as needed; provided, however, that in case of any change in the content which requires User’s consent under laws and regulations, User’s consent shall be obtained by a method prescribed by ALMEX.